- Housing – mortgages (must bring foreclosure information), rent (must bring an eviction notice), and first month’s rent (must bring a receipt for the rental deposit).
- Utilities – power, gas, and water (must bring a disconnect notice). Utility deposits are included in the assistance we provide.
- Heating fuel – oil and kerosene.
Clients must bring the following information every time they come:
- Social Security or ITIN Card
- Picture ID
- A current piece of mail to verify address
- Documentation for the last 30 days of household income and receipts for bills that were paid (can use a bank statement).
If you receive financial help, there is a six month wait before you may apply again.