Financial Assistance

IMG_1652We provide financial assistance to qualifying clients for:

  • Housing – mortgages (must bring foreclosure information), rent (must bring an eviction notice), and first month’s rent (must bring a receipt for the rental deposit).
  • Utilities – power, gas, and water (must bring a disconnect notice). Utility deposits are included in the assistance we provide.
  • Heating fuel – oil and kerosene.

Clients must bring the following information every time they come:

  • Social Security or ITIN Card
  • Picture ID
  • A current piece of mail to verify address
  • Documentation for the last 30 days of household income and receipts for bills that were paid (can use a bank statement).

If you receive financial help, there is a six month wait before you may apply again.